New Information (newinformation.com.ng) is created for serving latest information on making making ideas, and brand promo, awareness and Strategy.
You can visit our About Page.
- You are free to access, download and install any item on this site and also use the guidelines as its being published
- You are accountable for any content you post on this site inform of comments.
(Please no spamming, illegal advertisement and use of derogatory remarks or insults on another member)
- Visitors are certified to submit content for publication. New Information has no liability in respect to contents submitted by a member
Note; Posting or submitting a content grants us a worldwide exclusive right to publish it giving that;
- It is your own unique content and you own the copyright.
- Or you have the right to submit the materials without any copyright issues.
- The publishing of your content will not interrupt the rights of any other person
- You are free to share or link our contents to your social media platforms, if its fair and won’t damage our reputation by any means
- You are not tolerable to plagiarize our contents on this site
2. You are not allowed to download or print any form of the content provided on this site for commercial use.
3. You are not allowed to republish the information gained on this site in any manner, over the internet, or in publication, profit,private or otherwise.
New Information has no obligation to provide you with customer care of any kind, we only provide support at our own discretion and on our terms.
New Information may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or organized by us.
If you believe any material protected by copyright which you own has been used by us, without your authorization.
(We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. All Rights Reserved.)
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by New Information.
New Information has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that New Information shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.